Advertisement

My Crush Spiked My Drink And Did Whatever He Wanted

My Crush Spiked My Drink And Did Whatever He Wanted Hello everybody! I want to introduce myself, like they do in all these anonymous clubs: my name is Caroline and I am ... twenty years old. No, this figure alone is not the problem, but in my case I would rather be fifteen. Because an adult should not get into idiotic situations with strangers, fraud, and intentional poisonings. But that was exactly what happened to me.

Three years ago, my father died. He left us very suddenly, as the result of an accident. It was a waking nightmare, but my story is not about this. Dad kept up the welfare of our little family, and when he was gone, mom and I were left alone in this large apartment in downtown Los Angeles... without any money to live on, as they say.

However, once my mother and I somehow recovered from the first shock and pulled ourselves together, we realized that this apartment was exactly what we needed to make a living. We began to rent out two bedrooms to tourists through AirBnb. Mom, in addition, found a couple of part-time jobs. As for me, I was able to continue my studies normally, combining it with our small hospitality business.

Summertime can be extremely stressful if you work with tourists, so in August my mother usually lets me go on vacation - to Burning Man. Our relatives live in San Francisco, and there are cousins who are around my age, so I usually hang out together with them. I would not say that these two nerds are really great company, but when I’m with them, my mother has nothing to worry about, so it’s definitely worth it ... at least that was what I always thought.

But this time everything was different. I met a cool guy named Tim at Burning Man. It was literally a crush at first sight, on my part. At first I was impressed by his mutant vehicle - like I thought it would be cool to ride in this thing ... but then I saw the driver, and I thought that I'd be ready to ride anything and anywhere, right then and there, if he was going to be driving. In short, I hit the bull's eye, especially if I add that he liked me too, immediately.

But these two morons, my cousins, didn’t like Tim. They turned on the guard dog mode and literally herded me, not leaving alone with Tim, even for a quiet conversation. Fortunately, Tim saw the irony in the situation and was very understanding, so we exchanged contact info and agreed to go somewhere together after the festival.

But when I got back home and told my mother about Tim and our plans, my mother unexpectedly dug her heels in. As I had learned, my dear cousins had already warned her that her daughter met “some long-haired sassy cheater,” and my mother strictly forbade me to have any kind of relationship “with this Tim guy.”

Well, I’m almost an adult and could have objected sharply, TOO... but I didn’t want to argue with my mother. So I decided to trick her instead. Brilliant, right?...

I texted Tim telling him that I had a plan, and he was totally on board. Have you already guessed what I came up with? My idea was that he would come to Los Angeles and stay right here, in one of our rooms, pretending that he was an ordinary tourist. Since my mother already knew the name "Tim" - he had to make up some other name. Well, when he arrived, we, of course, pretended that we did not know each other. Tim, by the way, didn’t look as wild and dangerous as he did at Burning Man ... but he was still an awesome catch.

I often guided our tourists through the city - this was my extra income, and as long as I didn't get home too late, my mother had nothing against it. So Tim and I had the whole day completely to ourselves. Oh, this was fantastic! His jokes made me laugh, and touching his hand drove me crazy... We had only one stupid moment when it turned out that, because of some glitch, Tim’s credit card payment was rejected, but it didn't spoil anything. Tim was upset, but I just covered the cost! This is the 21st century, right? The much more difficult thing was to politely wish each other good night in front of my mother and to go to sleep in different rooms.

The next morning we had a new guest: Jacob from Great Britain. I hoped that he would be independent enough to go without a guide. The fall semester had already started at my college and I did not want to spend any free time that I had with anyone else but Tim.
So, I left for classes, and when I returned, I found out that we’d had an incident: Jacob lost his wallet with all of his credit cards and cash, that he had brought for the weekend, planning to visit a couple of flea markets in search of some rare vinyl records. I asked where he saw his wallet the last time, and Jacob replied that it was probably in the coffee shop where he went with Tim.


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,crush,in love,couch,couchsurfing,airbnb,rent,rent a room,flee market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments