Advertisement

Motech Performance sent me a present for my JCW Clubman ! [CarVid19 Daily VLOG]

Motech Performance sent me a present for my JCW Clubman ! [CarVid19 Daily VLOG] We might be on lockdown but I can still carry on improving my Mini JCW Clubman. Whilst I can't visit the guys at Motech Performance, they sent me a modification for Charlie Clubman that apparently even I could do !

A huge thanks the Motech. Make sure you check out their website for all your tuning needs.



Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and follow me on Social Media to keep up to date with my news, views and reviews...
TO SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE...
Twitter - www.twitter.com/petrol_ped
Facebook - www.facebook.com/petrolped
Instagram - www.instagram.com/petrol_ped
Merch - www.ctrlandshift.com/collections/petrol-ped

Petrol Ped,Vlogger,YouTuber,Cars,Supercars,Performance Cars,Motorsport,mini,mini jcw clubman 2020,mini jcw clubman 2019,mini jcw clubman all4,mini jcw clubman review,motech performance ecu remapping northampton,motech,pipercross air filter,pipercross,pipercross performance air filter,carvid19,carvid19 daily vlog,jcw clubman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments