Advertisement

Mk mobile : Assassin team with Ravenous Mileena.

Mk mobile : Assassin team with Ravenous Mileena. At last , I upload this video.Due to technical problem ,I could not upload this early.

I opened leatherface pack for last time,I got diamond Rohin Kenshi. I could not record
.
I do not have any diamond Jade cards , so I use Ravenous Mileena. I think Assassin Kitana is a little bit slow card. but assassin Skarlet is really awesome .

Thanks for watching. Say safe.

mkx,Mkx,Mk 11,Mk mobile,Mortal kombat mobile,Mar 261,mar 261,Mortal kombat mobile update 2.6,mk mobile update 2.6,mk mobile black dragon tower,black dragon tower,mk mobile assassin cards,mk mobile diamond cards,mk mobile diamond assass,mk mobile diamond assassin team,assassin jade,assassin kitana,assassin skarlet,mk mobile the joker,best mkx mobile team 2019,mk mobile best characters 2020,how to get assassin kitana in mk mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments