Advertisement

Making an inexpensive TRELLIS using Hydrangea Sticks | You got this!

Making an inexpensive TRELLIS using Hydrangea Sticks | You got this! If you notice in my last gardening video, I gave my limelight hydrangeas a good spring pruning, and I had a lot of good looking sticks from all of that. I wanted to use them for some sort of trellis for a container, so I did a bit of research and came up with my own "design" for some sort of climber. What am I planting in that trellis? Well, you are gonna have to wait for the next gardening video soon :)

#Gardening #TrellisDIY #SoilandMargaritas


I am super new to YouTube, but I would really appreciate the support by subscribing!


Ciao!

gardening,hydrangea,diy trellis for climbing plants,diy trellis arch,diy trellis for vines,limelight hydrangeas,soil and margaritas,garden trellis ideas,garden trellises,garden trellis for peas,sugar snap peas trellis,plant supports,gardener,zone 5 planting,spring 2020,in my garden,plants,planting,container gardening,kitchen garden,make your own,How to trellis,Como hacer,easy trellis,trellis diy,trellising tomatoes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments