Advertisement

Letecia Stauch was smiling as if at a BBQ, enjoying neighbors' company as Gannon was missing on 1|28

Letecia Stauch was smiling as if at a BBQ, enjoying neighbors' company as Gannon was missing on 1|28 #LeteciaStauch Caught on Camera on the Day #GannonStauch Went Missing. Neighbor Reports | Court TV:

Detective David Baumhover from #ChrisWatts case: "I had given up..."



Proverbs 16:1

The plans of the heart belong to man,

but the reply of the tongue is from the LORD.



Letecia Stauch was smiling as if at a BBQ, enjoying neighbors' company as Gannon was missing on 1/28

Roderrick Drayton watched video 30 times but what did cops see after 2:19 pm?

The blood evidence, according to attorney Stephen Longo, says it shuts the door on any credibility Letecia has.

A matter of efficiency would be for Tee for plead guilty to life in prison without a chance of parole.

Seema Iyer on COURT TV talked about Roderrick Drayton, claiming he gave us a wealth of information but also confusion.


"I think he said actually 10:13 a.m. and then the truck returns and this is what he said at 2:19 p.m. Leticia gets out and Gannon does
not get out. So this is why it's very confusing."


He watched this video 30 times and he watched it with the FBI and he is certain that he never saw Gannon get out of the truck.


At some point he had turned over his password of the surveillance video all of that video to the FBI and he didn't really look after 2:19 so I think that is what we're waiting for is to find out do the FBI find anything on that video after 2:19 p.m.

Roderrick: I stayed up half the night looking from frame to frame to frame.

That Monday I saw Gannon come out the house and I was like man he doesn't look right.

Sunday he was running and playing. Monday: He's looked like he was struggling like I said like he was drugged or something. It seemed just like he could barely move.

I'd hear the garage door opening. So she got out she locked the truck and went in the house.

Tamika, Roderrick Drayton the neighbor's wife I guess is listening to the conversation and she jumps in right so we hear her but I don't think we're gonna see her.

So when I came in from work and I looked over there was she was smiling.

She was acting like she was at a barbecue.

Too relaxed. That's very strange; my son's missing I'm over here I acting like they're having a party.

Because a lot of people came to offer to look. She was out there
smiling and she was just enjoying the company and was just too relaxed not like a parent that was missing a child.

Roderrick they don't know each other very well but he says to Letecia hey my cameras can capture your home do you want me to look through my cameras and she says no

True Crime,Plunder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments