Advertisement

I was Trapped in Refrigerator For The Whole Night | My Freezing Animated Story

I was Trapped in Refrigerator For The Whole Night | My Freezing Animated Story Before Christmas, Jacob goes to the supermarket together with his parents to do some shopping. In the process, something went wrong and our character was locked in the freezer of the warehouse. Will he be able to hold out during this night? What will he do to survive?

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,trapped in a freezer,spent night in supermarket,whole in a fridge,surviving in a cold,my mistake,mistake of workers,i was locked in a freezer,supermarket freezer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments