Here, I sing lead vocals on 'The Church and the Dime' with The Dear Hunter. This happened at their 2017 Music Masters Summer Camp in Big Indian, New York. Filmed by Erez Bader. On this magical July night in the Barn at Full Moon Resort, the band picked names out of a hat for campers to sing lead in 'Dear Hunter Karaoke!' I was lucky enough to get picked to sing one of my all time favorites of theirs, and it can only be described as a dream come true. This surreal, nearly hallucinatory, spiritual experience is probably my favorite memory in life to this date. The Dear Hunter Summer Camp 2017 was truly magical, surreal, and dreamlike. I loved every moment of it.
The Dear Hunter is returning to Music Masters Camps in 2020. You can find out more and buy tickets here:
These are uncertain times, but TDH Camp 2020 is still on schedule as of now, and I've been signed up since long ago. I am hopeful that it will still happen, and you know I'll be there anyway if it gets rescheduled. I think you all should be too! Consider signing up if you have the means, things get better soon, and you wanna have an epic party after quarantine.
0 Comments