Advertisement

I Got Tested For Coronavirus - by Order of the Tribe

I Got Tested For Coronavirus - by Order of the Tribe I was tested for coronavirus, by orders of the tribal governor of the pueblo where I'm staying, but I don't have any symptoms, nor does anyone I live with. See what the covid-19 testing process is like, and why it's so important for this tiny community.

See behind the scenes at Strange Parts:




Music:

Galactica - David Cutter ( / @dcuttermusic)

#StrangeParts #MarketAdventures #China

corona testing,corona virus testing,covid testing,covid19 testing,covid-19 testing,coronavirus,covid,covid-19,covid19,virus,news,strange parts,corona virus,scotty allen,vlog,update video,coronavirus test,coronavirus update,coronavirus us,social distancing,coronavirus testing,corona virus update,new mexico,coronavirus new mexico,pueblo tribe,navajo nation,coronavirus native americans,covid-19 test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments