Advertisement

'I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED, WILL I NEVER HAVE SEX?'| #AskCOURTS SINGLE & CELIBATE FOREVER?

'I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED, WILL I NEVER HAVE SEX?'| #AskCOURTS SINGLE & CELIBATE FOREVER? I got this question on singleness and celibacy in my DM's and thought we why not talk about this in a #AskCourts video. What do you think?

Like my hair? Get the same look here

Use the Code: COURTNEY10 for 10% off your order
Shop @CDBLondon for 'Hair Made Easy'

Follow me on Instagram @courtney.daniella
Follow me on Twitter @courtnydaniella

If you're looking for a church family, check out my home @Light Ldn and one of it's City Transformation Groups @zoe.group on Instagram to get connected.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe
Stay Beautiful and Stay Blessed x

celibacy,singleness,addiction,christian,storytime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments