Advertisement

I Discovered I Was Texting My Crush The Whole Time

I Discovered I Was Texting My Crush The Whole Time Hi, my name is charlotte and I am seventeen years old. The story I am about to tell you is very personal and life-changing for me. It happened under some strange circumstances and I was kind of deceived, but, everything turned out to be almost good towards the end, so, you won’t really find me complaining.

For any business Inquiry, please write us at featuretruestory@gmail.com

text,texting,phone,smartphone,iphone,i texted,i texted my crush,texting your crush,my crush,teen,teenagers,anime,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments