Advertisement

'I Didn't Order Anything' But Filipino Riders RAIDED My House! (Emotional Surprise) 🙌🇵🇭

'I Didn't Order Anything' But Filipino Riders RAIDED My House! (Emotional Surprise) 🙌🇵🇭 🇵🇭 Filipino food riders decided to do a prank on me and came to my house without my knowledge. What did they bring for me? Find out!

To all the riders, in behalf of everyone I just want to say thank you for making our lives easier especially for people who need your services. Salute po ako sainyo and always drive safe! Mabuhay po kayo
#BringingBackBayanihan

I just want to use this platform to help those who are in need and to send awareness. If I can do it, you can too. Spread Kindness and Positivity ❤️

If you wanna avail The Hungry Syrian Merch make sure to order and send direct message at:
email: yolo.retroph@gmail.com


If you would like to support:
Paypal:
Business inquiry: thehungrysyrian@gmail.com

Subscribe now to my YouTube Channel:

We will be having a second channel guys! Pls subscribe and support. Will upload some raw vlogs, everyday life vlogs, talking about business and many more.

grabfood drivers,grabfood viral,grab driver lining for milk tea,viral grab driver,grab driver 2020,viral grab food driver,grab food driver fell asleep in the restaurant,surpirising grab food driver,food panda drivers,grab food driver praying,grab drivers feeding homeless,good samaritan videos 2020,homeless videos 2020,parusa sa cancel grab food orders,feeding homeless people,mr beast,best prank 2020,delivery food prank,delivery prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments