Advertisement

How to fly an EMPTY Aircraft!

How to fly an EMPTY Aircraft! For the latest Aviation news and much more, check out

As the passengers have largely dried up and the worlds airlines are grounding their fleets, pilots might find themselves flying completely EMPTY aircraft. Even during normal operations, this sometimes happen and those flights are referred to as maintenance flights or ferry flights.
What are the THREATS with operating these types of flights? What different handling characteristics can the pilot expect on flights like that?
These are some of the questions I will tackle in this episode.
As always, I would love to hear your comments and questions in the comment section. If you want to contact me directly instead, consider downloading my FREE Mentour Aviation app 👇
📲

If you like the job I do and you want to support me and the channel, consider joining my Patreon crew! 👇
📲

To get the latest Aviation news and hang out in my community, come and visit my website 👇
📲

Finally I would like to say a special "Thank you" to tye channels that were featured in todays video. Check out the full versions in the links below! 👇

Let´s Journey ( Flying galley on the Boeing 737)


GreatFlyer (Very short landing, SAS B737)


Omar AL-TALIB (Airbus A320 TCAS Climb)

Empty aircraft,Empty aircraft handling,ferry flight,flight maintenance,mainenance flight,Steep takeoff,Vertical takeoff,boeing 737 max,Boeing 737,mentour pilot 737 max,mentour pilot turbulence,mentour pilot landing,mentour pilot take off,mentour pilot crosswind,Fear of flying,Aviation knowledge,aviation facts,strange aircraft sounds,Nervous flyer,nervous flyer tips,nervous flyer take off,nervous flyers how to relax,nervous flyer help,Airbus 320NEO,

Post a Comment

0 Comments