Advertisement

How to Alter a Leotard Pattern for Custom Measurements (Jalie 3891)

How to Alter a Leotard Pattern for Custom Measurements (Jalie 3891) #SewingTips #Jalie3891

Hi everyone! For today's video I wanted to share how I alter sewing patterns when the measurements I'm working with don't match any of the sizes available in the pattern itself. I don't have any formal sewing training and am self taught so this is just the method that I use to alter my patterns and I've found that it works quite well! This can be especially useful when making dance, figure skating, or circus/aerial costumes or even just when sewing yourself a new bodysuit. I hope you find it helpful in some way and I can't wait to share more videos with you guys soon!

Jalie 3891,sewing patterns,how to sew,altering sewing patterns,how to make a leotard pattern,how to sew a dance costume,dance costume,decorating a dance costume,how to sew a figure skating dress,how to sew a bodysuit,how to make a bodysuit,rhythmic gymnastics costume,pattern grading,how to pattern grade,how to make a dance costume,how to make a pole costume,how to sew a pole costume,how to make a sewing pattern,jalie sewing patterns,Jalie Tessa Pattern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments