Advertisement

Going back and forth from English to Spanish at the Anchor Desk

Going back and forth from English to Spanish at the Anchor Desk Hi! I'm a bilingual journalist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Soy una periodista bilingüe en Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is a montage of a day I anchored the CBS58 Morning News and the Telemundo Wisconsin 11 a.m. newscast.

I'm very fortunate my parents didn't let me forget my Spanish. Soy muy afortunada de que mis padres no me dejaron olvidar el Español. Si no la chancla! Ja! Ha! That's my way of laughing in both languages:).

I know some of you bilingual peeps can relate that sometimes when you know more than one language, the brain wires get crossed. Como se dice esto? How do you say this?

Nevertheless, I enjoy speaking both embrace both cultures. This is just one day in my shoes going back and forth from English to Spanish. Saludos!

bilingual anchor,jocelyne pruna,spanish anchor,spanish and english anchor,anchor reel,tv news anchor reel,bilingual journalist,bilingual in the US,bilingual,telemundo wisconsin,tv news anchor,big market news anchor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments