Advertisement

FREE INVENTORY Clothes To Sell On Poshmark

FREE INVENTORY Clothes To Sell On Poshmark #kindness #thriftedfashion #poshmark #kellyshaffnerxo

FREE INVENTORY Clothes To Sell On Poshmark

In this video I am sharing a haul of clothing given to me to sell online in my Poshmark closet.
All the items I found will be listed in my Poshmark Closet -

Subscribe to my channel to get updates on the sales of these pieces.

You can follow my reselling journey on Instagram -

I always appreciate your feedback - please join the conversation in the comments & leave your Poshmark Closet name as well - we ALL want to visit your closet.

Blessings❤️

poshmark,Kelly Shaffner,thrift haul to sell on poshmar,free poshmark inventory,how to get free poshmark inven,free stuff to sell online,flipping free clothes for prof,thrift finds,goodwill thrift haul,goodwill bins haul,thrift haul youtube,https://www.youtube.com/watch?,sourcing for poshmark,how to get free clothes to sel,shopping goodwill fashion,secondhand fashion,hugethrift haul to resell on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments