Advertisement

Fire Flame Friday April 24th, 2020. (Aries. Sagittarius. Leo) 'Shedding The Old You'

Fire Flame Friday April 24th, 2020. (Aries. Sagittarius. Leo) 'Shedding The Old You' #aries #leo #sagittarius

Hola My SOULFUL TRIBE!!

Welcome To My Channel Mel Locs
Inviting all POSITIVE beings into our spreads & circle.

I'm a tarot interpreter. Storylines are formed from an unbiased standpoint of intuition & the cards depiction.

I've been in tarot about a yr, doing silent readings & daily energy reads on social platforms. I have NO CLUE how this new path will treat me. The journeys. Heartbreaks. Self doubt. Growth. Motherhood & Self love led me here. CHEERS! To the continuation!

DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION ISN'T TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE.
Tarot info provided is to be taken with a grain of salt.
Motivational advice is from self POV & life learned lessons.

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL so you miss no uploads. I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Donations GREATLY appreciated & will be used to promote & grow the channel. THANK YOU
cash.app/$MelLocs923

OUTSIDE OF TAROT READING... Feel free to email If you need a few words of motivation. mellocs923@gmail.com

#dailytarot #mellocstarot #zodiachoroscopes

tarot,zodiacsigns,dailytarot,numbers,intuition,weeklyhoroscopes,locsandtarot,spirituality,DM,DF,chakras,spiritguides,eneregy,enlightenment,archangels,manifest,free,mellocs,tarotreadings,aries,aquarius,scorpio,leo,capricorn,sagittarius,libra,gemini,pisces,cancer,virgo,taurus,zodiacreadings,tarotinterpretation,healers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments