Advertisement

Experiment how to heating water in shopper, but failed due to high fire, All Time Fire

Experiment how to heating water in shopper, but failed due to high fire, All Time Fire About Video
In this video I showed how to heat water in a shopper, but my experiment failed due to high fire. Fire must be down from water level, but in my experiment fire was high from water level, as shown in the video, so my shopper heating up and burned but I have spend my time to prepare this so I think I should upload this video as a fail experiment and I will try again with precaution to do true this.

#waterheatinginshopper #experiment #AllTimeFire #test #practical #atf #fire #maches #education #alltimefire #machesfire #entertainment
----------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer
This channel does not promote or encourages any illegal activities and all content provided by this channel is meant for “Education” and “Entertainment” only.

Warning!
Don’t try at home. It’s not safe.
Don’t repeat. Any actions in the video is not a call for repeat them.
Please don’t play with fire it can be dangerous.

For any issue, please feel free to inbox us.
----------------------------------------------------------
Contact “For Business Inquiries”.

For My Support
SUBSCRIBE “All Time Fire”. To connect with PRACTICE POINT also “Click On Bell Icon”.

“Comment” on video.
LIKE and SHARE video.

Thanks for watching…

All Time Fire,AllTimeFire,ATF,atf,all time fire,alltimefire,alltime fire,AllTime Fire,fire,maches,education,machesfire,firemaches,machesdesign,entertainment,designwithmaches,waterheatinginshopper,test,experiment,shopperheating,shopperexperiment,shopperheatingexperiment,experimentwithshopper,shoppertest,shoppertesting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments