Advertisement

CUPSHE TRY ON HAUL 2020! AFFORDABLE SWIMWEAR! | ASK WHITNEY

CUPSHE TRY ON HAUL 2020! AFFORDABLE SWIMWEAR! | ASK WHITNEY Hey guys and welcome back to my channel! I partnered with a brand called #Cupshe to bring you guys an affordable #SwimsuitHaul! I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!

Cupshe---Live Life On The Beach
Cupshe's website:
Cupshe Super Sale:
Be sure to use YTAsk for 10% off your order of $70 or more.

P R O D U C T S S H O W N
(Listed in order!)

1. Cupshe red and white striped high wasted bikini (L):

2. Cupshe tropical leaves lace up one piece (L):

3. Cupshe yellow and white gingham high wasted bikini (L):

4. Cupshe neon palm print bikini (XL):

5.Cupshe yellow white and black cutout one piece (L):

#AskWhitney

S O C I A L M E D I A
Instagram: askwhitney

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S
bookingaskwhitney@gmail.com

D I S C L A I M E R
*This video was not sponsored, I was sent these items for review however all opinions are my own.

Thank you all for the love and support!

Makeup,Makeup tutorials,makeup tutorial,tutorials,advice,beauty,beauty tips,beauty vlogger,beauty advice,eyeshadow,eyeshadow tutorial,cupshe,affordable swimsuit,cupshe try on haul,swimsuit try on haul,swimsuits,ask whitney,ask,whitney,affordable swimwear,2020 swim trends,bikinis,swimwear,bathing suits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments