Advertisement

Collectively WE BREATHE * STRETCH * SIGH * RELEASE * REPEAT!

Collectively WE BREATHE * STRETCH * SIGH * RELEASE * REPEAT! Welcome to our 4th week of quarantine yoga! Lets settle on the ground and meet our breath. Checking in as we begin moving slowly to rise before we take the turn to return to the earths support. Opening ourselves to a body thats calm, a mind thats clear, and a heart that is open. Just this reminder not only changes our experience of our today, it plants the seeds for our tomorrow!

If you feel inspired by any of the free offerings here on my YouTube channel, please consider making a small contribution so I can continue to provide online classes, or sign up for full access to over 60 videos on my Vimeo channel. If neither of those are an option for you at this time, Please subscribe to my channel here and or leave a comment to help me build this platform. I am and will always be grateful to have you join us! 🙏🏼 namaste!
www.venmo.com/Angel-Lucia
www.paypal.me/angelluciayoga
www.vimeo.com/ondemand/angellucia

REPEAT!

Post a Comment

0 Comments