Advertisement

CLIENT PIERCING HORROR STORIES | thelegitcreep

CLIENT PIERCING HORROR STORIES | thelegitcreep I came across this video of a few people telling their piercing horror stories and thought I would show you guys what I think really happened!

Follow me on instagram: @thelegitcreep
Intro credit to: FeztacularGames on Panzoid



For email enquires please contact: thelegitcreepcontact@gmail.com

piercing horror story,piercing horror stories,piercing gone wrong,piercing,dermal piercing,microdermal,dermal,dermal ripped out,nose piercing story,dermal piercing story,all about my dermal piercing,dermal piercing pros and cons,nose piercing,nose piercing pros and cons,piercer reacts,body piercer reacts,piercing experience,australian youtuber,piercing youtuber,thelegitcreep,the legit creep,finger dermal,women share their worst piercing horror stories,bangs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments