Advertisement

ADULT COLOR AND CHAT - An Illustration by Lisa Mitrokhin - MERMAY 2020 IS COMING!!

ADULT COLOR AND CHAT - An Illustration by Lisa Mitrokhin - MERMAY 2020 IS COMING!! Picture title: Desired Illusion from Lisa's book Femme Macabre.
LISA'S INFO...
FB -
ETSY -
PATREON -
YouTube -


OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (Crafty Cauldron Coloring and Crafts) -

**PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to my channel, if you haven't already. This will help support my channel. I have just started making videos in the last few months, so any mentions are greatly appreciated.

MY ETSY STORE (slowly filling it up with new listings) -

THIS IS AN ADULT CRAFTING AND COLORING CHANNEL. SOME CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS TO MY CHANNEL ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED, as are clicks on the BELL ICON, which will keep you in the loop when I add new content!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAT RULES for live streams...
~No political or religious talk unless that is part of the topic.
~No 'trigger talk'. If you know something is a trigger, do not converse about it in chat.
~Treat others with respect
~If you can't say something nice, don't say anything
~HAVE FUN!! Let's make this a safe place to come and enjoy company, conversation and coloring!
~~~~~~~~~
LINKS TO MY WEBSITES.......
~My ONLINE GALLERY (prints and other items) -
~My stand-alone ONLINE STORE -

I would NEVER ask any viewer or subscriber for anything. However, if you would like to help support my channel, you can shop and the links above or use the Amazon wish list or Paypal at the links below.
----------------------------------
~My AMAZON wish list - (by request) -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***TIP JAR***
paypal.me/SJoBethSexton (this goes directly to my Paypal account)

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!
PEACE, LOVE and remember, IT"S NOT ABOUT THE DESTINATION, IT'S ABOUT THE JOURNEY - Make it a happy, crafty, colorful one!
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, TAKE PRECAUTIONS.
~~Much love!~~

COMING!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments