Advertisement

43 SECRET Questions For You to Answer Honestly

43 SECRET Questions For You to Answer Honestly We've heard of Horoscopes, this called Horrorscope, you answer very personal questions as honestly as you can and it will predict your future based upon that and give you a secret words.
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

The Game is HORRORSCOPE:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

tough questions,hard questions,secret questions,honest answers,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,2020,horrorscope,bad choices,answering strange questions,strange questions,horrorscope game,the horrorscope,revealing questions,psychology test,invasive questions,would you rather,psych test questions,answering invasive questions,psych test,answering questions,questions,q&a,life simulator,game of life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments